Journal in 7
Learn to create a one of a kind Journal in seven fun and easy to follow lessons.
In this Course, you will create a one of a kind Journal from inexpensive everyday items that can be used for writing, art, bible study, prayer, planning or anything you can imagine. (Lesson one is all about giving you ideas)
There are seven lessons, over an hour and a half worth of video content and BONUS checklists and printables.
Some of the things you will learn in Journal in 7
- You will start by defining the purpose of your journal. Free printable giving tons of options will be included.
- Gather supplies. A supply list is included in PDF format and a supply guide with links is available to make it easy to purchase anything you don't have (all optional)
- How to prep your inside pages to get them ready for art
- How to cover & decorate your journal to make it unique
- How to create inside pockets for your journal
- You will learn different techniques and get ideas for creating dividers and tabs for your book. Bonus tabs are included, ready to print.
- Decorate your pages. Ideas and resources are available for making the inside of your journal one of a kind. Bonus tags are included, ready to print.
- A flip-through of my journal
Each lesson will include a video explaining the processes in detail. And the comments are always open if you have any questions at all. I will be available to walk you through any step!
The class curriculum can be viewed below.
I am the face behind GraceinColor.com, where you will learn to study and fall in love with the Word of God more each day using your creativity.
Enrolling in Journal in 7 will automatically subscribe you to the Grace in Color e-mail list so you will be made aware of new free offers and news from time to time. Welcome to the GiC family.